#ruffletuesdayfashion

Search This Blog

Labels

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Catch up

Been out of town for the last few days with a school field trip and my computer was being updated while I was gone...so let's play catch up:

Saturday's outfit:
Tank: Walmart (old)
pants: Old Navy (old)
Shoes: Asics

Finished my half marathon in 2 hours and 26 minutes, a respectable time and much better than my first half marathon. 

On Saturday I also met my "daily quota" when my latest Groopdealz purchase arrived.



Rocked it with this to run errands on Sunday:



 chambray shirt: Old Navy (old)
tank: Old Navy
Shorts:Old Navy
Shoes: Jack Rogers
necklace: Groopdealz

DC was great and the chaperones had a blast...I think the kids did too.

The kids taught us how to do the 'duck face' and we got photo bombed.

Surprisingly delicious


Ruffle Tuesday in DC...

shirt: Target
cardigan*: J.Crew Factory
shorts: Old Navy

*I absolutely love this cardigan from J.Crew Factory. I got another one that has navy and red stripes. It is super soft and light. Perfect!

Last day of school:



 shirt: Old Navy (old)
tank: Old Navy
pants: Target
shoes: Old Navy (old)
earrings**: Bellevue Newport

**I was excited that my Bellevue Newport Hip to be Square studs came in the mail while I was out of town. I also ordered them in mint and I can't wait to wear them as well. I know I will get a ton of use out of the white pair that I am wearing today. Super cute, great prices and sweet company. I will definitely purchase from them again! Check out their Facebook page for great deals as well.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...