#ruffletuesdayfashion

Search This Blog

Labels

Friday, May 31, 2013

DC style


I love traveling although, I don't get to do it as often as I would like. Next week I am going with the 8th graders to Washington, DC. I know, field trip chaperone, the glamorous life of a teacher. What can I say? However, DC is probably one of my most favorite places. I get to be a total history nerd and no one judges me for it. If I didn't teach Spanish, I would love to teach history. Bonus is that I also get to spy on new fashion trends. I was there in November and these were all the rage:


 





They are still on my wish list but I'm going to wait until the fall to purchase a pair.

I am excited to see what is trending there for summer and I am starting to think about what to pack. Of course, I want to be cute but I also need to think about comfort, we will be walking all over the city from sun up to sun down. Here is what I'm thinking:



And a little of this:




Source
With a little bit of these:


 
We will also be going on a dinner cruise. I am going to recycle this Prabal Gurung for Target dress that I wore for Jorge's graduation:
Source
with these:
Source

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...