#ruffletuesdayfashion

Search This Blog

Labels

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Be brave


At first I was a little intimidated to write a fashion blog. I mean I certainly don't think I am the most fashionable person I know, I do have some pretty fabulous friends after all. But fashion is something I have always loved, even when I rocked these in the 80's:

Another thing is that I haven't always felt confident enough about my outward appearance to think I could start a fashion blog. But my love for clothes has always been there, just ask my husband or my parents how many closet bars I have broken with all of my clothes. There are certainly tons of other fashion blogs out there as well but sometimes in life, just like with fashion, you have to take risks. Those of you who follow me on Instagram know that that I took this fashion risk a few weeks ago:





The high-wasted pants. One of my Facebook friends reminded me that Express sold a pair like them in the late 80's/early 90's.
Totally rocked them back then too. 

So here I am taking a risk and putting myself out there.


post signature

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the fashion blogging world! Keep it up and stay consistent. Never give up and always stand out. Looking forward to more posts.

    -aileen
    sexoavecdulce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy,

    Welcome to the blogging world! It is intimidating. I am pretty new too but I really enjoy it. Cute blog! Keep up the good work.

    Lauren
    Style of One's Own

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Aileen for the encouraging words!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...