#ruffletuesdayfashion

Search This Blog

Labels

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Online shopping addict


Jorge and I have a running joke in our house that I get a package in the mail every day. When I don't get one he says I didn't meet my quota for the day. He may be exaggerating a little but not much. I think Kim Kardashian said it best:


Shopping online IS like the greatest invention of life. Anyway, I just got these white Old Navy pants in the mail yesterday. I bought a navy blue pair a few weeks ago and fell in love. They are super comfortable and light which is muy importante here in the south in the summer. I am not sure I will pair them with a flowy top again. I don't know that it is figure flattering. Next time I will wear them with a more fitted top. 

Pants: Old Navy, sweater: Target, Top: Target, Necklace: (so old I can't even remember!) I got this orange one a few years ago before this layered necklace became super popular
Shoes are also Target, you can't seem them in the picture but I wear them all.the.time. I was hesitant because I usually don't do heels because I am on my feet all day and so I need comfort. These have a very wide wedge so they make wearing them all day easy on the feet and back. Also, an added bonus is that I am taller than more of my students this way. In other words, run don't walk to get a pair, in every color.


2 comments:

  1. Love seeing your outfits! I've been thinking about getting those wedges fro target. Post your blog updates on Facebook so I can follow you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am new to blogging, maybe you can give me pointers. I track out next week and learning to blog is my "trackout project"

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...