#ruffletuesdayfashion

Search This Blog

Labels

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Gingham and neon



Sunday Funday! We went to church and then headed to the Downtown Raleigh Food Truck Rodeo. It was pure madness but it was fun. Over 50 food trucks were there. We had a super yummy Jerk Chicken Philly from Sarge's Chef on Wheels and Locopops. None of which is on my diet but it was super yummy! I didn't get a picture of our food, I have a thing about food pictures but we did get a picture of the scene. 
It was hotter than you know what but we survived. Love going local and exploring downtown Raleigh, it has come a long way from the downtown I grew up with and I love seeing it in all its splendor.

But back to the fashion. Here is what I wore today, gingham with a pop of neon:





 Shirt: Ralph Lauren Polo (Marshall's)
Necklace: Old Navy (in store, can't find it on their website)
Shorts: Old Navy 
Shoes*: Target
*Obsessed with these shoes right now, they were on sale last week for $14 but if you missed this super deal, don't worry because they are $15 regularly priced. They are my answer to the Tory Burch Emmy sandals that I really want but these Target ones are more in the budget for the moment. I love the occasional splurge for top designers but only when we can afford to swing it. As much as I love looking cute, I am also all about staying on track with our budget.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...