#ruffletuesdayfashion

Search This Blog

Labels

Friday, September 26, 2014

Recent purchases

recent purchases


Splendid ankle boots
simplysoles.com


Forever 21 black purse
forever21.com


Statement necklace
target.com


Apple Store
apple.com



I haven't blogged in a long time but I'm hoping to start up again. I thought I would post some of my most recent purchases. If you are like me and missed out on the Philip Lim for Target bag last fall, this Forever 21 bag will help to ease that pain. I had been on the search for a few years now for the perfect pair of ankle boots. I can't really do heels with being on my feet all day teaching. Props to those of you who can! I found a great pair at TJ Maxx that has a small enough heel. I scored a great plaid shirt and necklace at Target this week during their buy one get one half off sale. Queue the hallelujah chorus, we got new iPhones. And of course I had to get gold.  

1 comment:

  1. I have checked out the bag. It's really nice and affordable. The shoes, shirt and jewelry are looking awesome. I will take it in my wish list.


    Available Men and Women Dress in cheap price

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...