#ruffletuesdayfashion

Search This Blog

Labels

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Getting the most out of my summer wardrobe

I love, love, love this dress, I bought it at the end of last summer on sale and I was waiting for a special occasion to wear it. How about summer is almost over and I didn't want to wait another year to wear it?



dress: Target (old)
shoes: Target

Ruffles make me happy and so does this dress. I haven't yet worn it this summer so I had to bring it out. Works perfectly with this fan necklace.




dress: Target
necklace: Groopdealz
shoes: Jack Rogers
watch: Jewelry Nut (Facebook auction)

I worried about how flattering this dress would be but the pattern is so cute that it was worth the risk.




dress: Old Navy (old)
necklace: Groopdealz
watch: Target
shoes: Jack Rogers
 




shirt: Old Navy
pants: Old Navy (old)
necklace: Groopdealz
shoes: Target (old)
watch: Jewelry Nut (Facebook auctions)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...