#ruffletuesdayfashion

Search This Blog

Labels

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Aztec scarf

Love, love, love this Anthro inspired scarf I got from Very Jane. It was my first Very Jane purchase, I have been a long time customer of Groopdealz but I was more than pleased with what Very Jane has to offer.






 Dress: Old Navy (old)
Scarf: Very Jane
Shoes: Tory Burch


I also paired it with a pencil skirt and jean vest.




 Shirt: Target
Shoes: Target
Skirt: Old Navy
Scarf: Very Jane
Vest: Target 

I bought this jean vest back in the spring and I have tried to wear it several times but I never quite think I can pull it off. Jessica Alba always looks so cute in them. She has surprisingly great style.





I mean really? How cute is she?






post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...