#ruffletuesdayfashion

Search This Blog

Labels

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Wish List



I am on a shopping hiatus so we can save some money for a trip over track out. That doesn't mean I can't still look, right? I am SO excited for fall. It is my absolute favorite fashion season. I love sweaters, boots and scarves. Here is what is currently on my wish list. 

1. This Anthropologie inspired bird shirt was on Very Jane last week. Even if I wasn't on a shopping hiatus, they sold out of these super fast. I really hope they are going to offer it again. It is adorable and would look so cute with some mint accessories.
 

2. Speaking of mint accessories, I love this necklace in mint. I have it in orange and turquoise but I am dying to get it in mint.

3. Also, this J.Crew Factory cardigan. I need it in my closet. Are you noticing a theme? I can't help it, I am always a sucker for green and especially this latest mint trend. Can't get enough. 
  
4. I have been swooning over this super cute skirts all summer. If you haven't already checked out Preppy Pink Shop on ETSY, you totally should. You can thank me later.  I haven't bought yet just because I really can't decide which is my favorite. This one is super cute though:

 5. Ruffles, I am always on the look out for cute ruffles. These shirts from Kohl's are great. They will be perfect for fall and layering with sweaters.
6. Dresses for fall. I went in to Target for a few essentials but I couldn't help but glance at the clothing. Love this one, it will look great with my boots...Oh, how I have missed them.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...